This job is no longer available
To carry out all social media activity for BGL Golf in close partnership with individual venues and to assist the central sales and marketing team with online administration and development.
This is a new role within BGL Golf and represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to play an integral role in developing the company’s social media and online presence. The role requires effective and continual communication between multiple venues and at all levels. The successful candidate will be both efficient and effective in managing multiple online channels; ideally the person will have experience in a similar role working within the leisure and events industry.
This role is extremely varied and would best suit candidates able to adapt to changing markets and technologies.
• Assist with the creation of a social media strategy and MoS document
• Implement, engage and manage social media channels across 10 venues and BGL brand
• Liaise with unit managers and central team to create a plan of stories/events/news
• Monitor and moderate social content to protect brand and users
• Monitor trends, campaigns & engagement using measuring tools and provide relevant performance reports
Search Engine Optimisation
• Monitor SEO work completed at unit level and ensure group standards
• Implement page optimisation and link building work
• Attend review meetings with SEO and other online consultants
Website Administration and Development
• Assist with the monitoring of all websites to ensure information is current and well presented
• Assist with the creation of new content and new pages for all websites
• Assist with website development and mobile optimisation plans
Email and SMS Marketing
• Assist the Group Marketing Manager with the creation of group campaigns
• Assist the Group Marketing Manager with the inspection and execution of unit campaigns
• To provide reporting on all campaigns.
• Assist with administering group intranet and content
• Attend & participate in quarterly group Sales and Marketing meetings
• Assist with Sales and Marketing audit process
• Represent the venues or brand at networking events or exhibitions
• Comply with Burhill Golf Limited personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
• To undertake any further reasonable duties as requested by the management
We expect all our staff to strive to:
• Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
• Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
• Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
• Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
• Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
• Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
• Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.