This job is no longer available
Background Are you a proven analyst that can deliver value to our business by helping us build on success and improve return on investment? Are you looking to join an area of the business that will support you in challenging the status quo to deliver positive change at pace?
Over the last two years we have transformed the Individual Acquisition Marketing team to help us better meet the challenges presented by the tough trading environment.
To continue this journey of building capability, we now have a new and exciting opportunity within the Individual Health Acquisition Marketing team. To help us more efficiently acquire new business through AXA PPP corporate leaver retention and through-the-line advertising on both the AXA PPP and Health-On-Line brands.
The role Reporting directly to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, the Acquisition Efficiency Analyst is a senior member of the team and will play a crucial role in our evolution.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and making Management Information readily available. You will work with your stakeholders, following a consistent brief to deliver an increased return on marketing investment.
Spanning both AXA PPP and Health-On-Line, increased efficiency takes many forms. It could be improved response rates, better informing blend of investment within channels, better understanding the value of ?indirect? activity, testing new channels, identification of new data opportunity or re-opening historical marketing channels available to us by better informing rate negotiation.
You will demonstrate leadership by working closely with not only the Acquisition Marketing team, but also supporting media agencies, internal Commercial and Finance functions and AXA UK brand to ensure that there is a consistent single view of performance, aligned at all levels and business units.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
• Advanced knowledge of SAS Excel and MS Access
• Analytical background; advanced numerate and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Detailed understanding of data and data systems
• In-depth knowledge of Private Medical Insurance market and products desirable
• Highly organised and excellent time management skills
• Communicate complexity in clear simple form with appropriate brevity
• Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
• A desire to understand more about marketing
• Good project management skills
• Go beyond the initial brief to understand how to deliver best value
• Make confident recommendations
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable to work on your own initiative and across businesses
• Remains effective under pressure and identify when the objective is fulfilled
• Acquire direct access to MI sources and minimise information gate keeping
What will you get from this role? This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious area of the business. This role enables autonomy to lead change by challenging inefficiency and prevent complacency. Through your insight, you will enable the team to take better decisions, growing our market share through Individual market growth.
• Salary up to £40,000 ? dependant on experience
• 25 days holiday
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Contributory pension
• Life Assurance
• Private medical Insurance ? after a qualifying period