This job is no longer available
Are you a confident marketer with a passion for generating brand awareness through digital marketing channels?
We are looking for a creative, resourceful individual with a grounding in digital marketing to join our expanding Marketing Team. This role focuses on generating brand awareness among new audiences for Lane4 and building credibility and reputation with existing customers. It is an exciting career opportunity for a talented marketer looking to make their next step.
With a unique heritage in high level sport and business performance, Lane4 is a leading expert in human performance. Working with a wide range of organisations, we help individuals and teams to achieve their fullest potential. To find out more about Lane4, please visit our website: www.lane4performance.com.
In this role you will:
- Manage the creation of online content and blogs to increase web traffic and two-way interaction
- Implement social media, e-marketing and PPC campaigns to support our overall marketing strategy
- Partner with our Product & Research team and PR agency to position Lane4 as an industry expert and thought leader in the field of human performance
- Write high quality copy for press releases, articles, case studies and HR / industry award entries
- Secure external speaking opportunities with leading HR / industry conferences and alliance partners
- Track and measure the impact of all activities to ensure continuous improvement and effective, ongoing lead generation
You will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Up to 2 years experience in an agency environment or in-house marketing function
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing techniques, including website design and development, SEO & PPC and social media marketing
- The ability to write high quality copy for both online and print
- Proven capability in managing multiple projects to tight timeframes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working in a business to business, professional services environment (desirable but not essential).
To apply for this position please submit a CV (no more than 2 A4 sides) with a brief cover letter which explains why you would be a good candidate to our HR Advisor, Lara Wainwright by clicking on the apply button.
The deadline for applications is Monday 14th January 2013.