This job is no longer available
- Provide expert support to Market and Business Development teams, particularly GTM to deliver 'Best in Class' customer activation to secure business targets (short and long term)
- Output a customer marketing annual plan to meet the agreed business objective
- Develop 'Best in Class' customer marketing activation strategies and execute 'with excellence' all activation tactics
- Drive customer marketing activities that deliver supplier advantage with key customers
- Operate with ROMI/ROCE processes that provide effective and efficient investment of A&P with accurate budget control
- Sets and tracks performance measures and takes corrective actions to deliver the business plan
- Maintain Customer Marketing team at 'Best Practise' level and identify and address any development needs
- Drive collaborative cross functional working within the Region and key interfaces
- Contributes to the development of the overall region annual business plan
Successful candidateswill either bein a currentMarketing Controllerposition working foran FMCG business who islooking for a step up, or already operating at Director level and seeking a new challenge.
- You must have a strategic element to your existing role and have strategic agility
- You must have extensive FMCG experience
- You will already lead a team and have the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Managing vision
My client is a global, blue chip FMCG business that is currently going through a period of change, with their main UK office based in the North West.
30% management bonus
Fully expensed car
25 days holiday
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPZD13261489
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.