This job is no longer available
They have an exciting opportunity for an articulate, creative and enthusiastic Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic role for a marketing professional looking to develop their career within the exciting international events industry.You will have experience in executing marketing campaigns and a tenacious can do approach. The ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients is vital. Experience within exhibitions would be an advantage.
• Planning and implementing the promotional campaign, including direct mail, email, social media and face to face networking events
• Maintaining and developing relationships with key suppliers and media partners
• Managing / sourcing content for communications
• Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork.
• Liaising with external suppliers (design team, mailing houses, printers, PR team)
• Co-ordinating visitor and exhibitor registration process with third party supplier
• Controlling costs against budget
• Analysing and tracking online & offline campaigns
Ideal candidate profile:
This position requires an articulate, enthusiastic, creative, hard working team player with a proven track record in marketing communications preferably in the events sector who can demonstrate the following.
• Strong experience in online and offline direct marketing
• Good database management skills
• Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
• Strong time and project management skills
• Willingness to take a high level of responsibility
• Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Online content management / Web skills an advantage
• Experience in social media marketing an advantage
• Experience in an event, exhibition or publishing background would be an advantage
Send CV's ASAP! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.