This job is no longer available
Setting the scene
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice. With 31 boutiques around the UK, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
Our fabulous Marketing team are now expanding as we progress in to our next growth phase and we are looking for a Head of.
What you’ll be doing
Your overall responsibility will be to increase sales by 30% per annum through delivering a consistent and powerful brand message that is relevant and aspirational to our customer across whichever channels she chooses to use. This will be achieved through excellent management of the team, devising the strategy and the marketing plan seasonally and managing the marketing budget across all channels. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the Creative Director and Director of Direct Channel. Specific responsibilities include:
- PR - To maximize national and international PR online and off line
- VM - To increase footfall into our stores and create show stopping displays that will attract customers ensuring product is merchandised well in store and staff look aspirational in uniform
- Store Design - To increase sales, keep brand fresh and aspirational with input into cutting edge in-store design (working with a store design agency)
- Catalogue Design - To increase customer acquisition and sales whilst maintaining high aspiration of the brand
- Shoots - Responsible for planning of seasonal shoots, press day shoots, videos and still life shoots
- Seasonal Fashion Shows - Organization of seasonal fashion shows for the launch of the season’s product
- Copy- Excellent copy across the business especially product copy for web and catalogue
- Influencers - Gifting Celebrities and influential global women
- Partnerships - To set up relevant adjacencies on a seasonal/events basis (for product collaborations and marketing events)
- Product - Work with the product team to ensure pricing and product offer is on track for our customer. Responsible for POS copy on product, packaging, labels and gift vouchers
- Store Launches - Plan roadshow strategy, attend store planning meetings and visit new stores pre-opening to ensure marketing elements are correct
- Roadshows - Responsible for all marketing elements of roadshows to infiltrate new territories and support existing communities
- International - Responsible for all marketing elements of international activities (eg. press, parties, roadshow …)
- In-Store Retail Excellence - Responsible for all in-store marketing elements (eg. POS, windows, VM, community boards, books, mannequins…)
- Ambassadors & Influencers - Ensure we are increasing sales by having the right people in UK and abroad wearing our product
- Clubs & Guest Instructors - Ensure the smooth running of weekly clubs in stores and high profile guest instructor events
Digital and Direct Marketing
- Customer Acquisition & Retention - Acquisition of new customers to plan and to budget and retention of existing customers
- Digital Marketing - Drive visitors to the website and promote awareness of the brand through digital channels. Budget planning by channel and attribution analysis.
- Direct Marketing – Drive visitors to all sales channels via catalogue marketing.
- Website Content - Ensure high quality of visual content on website (eg. videos, cut outs, copy, home pages, press area…)
- Online Editorial Content - Ensure all editorial content on the site and on social media platforms is aspirational and authoritative
- Email Content - Strategy and implementation of design, copy and sign off of marketing emails
- Social Content - Oversee engaging dialogue on Facebook, Twitter, pinterest and all other social media platforms
Prioritise the customer database and analysis as the primary tool to drive sales growth and to devise future online/catalogue/retail marketing activity
Manage a diverse Marketing Team including Direct & Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Community Manager, VM Manager, Social and Online Editor and Senior Graphic designer
Who you are
You have a solid background in marketing, ideally multi-channel and comfortable with all aspects of digital marketing. You are an aspirational leader and have a proven track record in managing teams and processes to deliver results. You are creative, curious and confident as well as passionate and motivational. You love to live an active life and are in love with Sweaty Betty!
What we do for you
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, weekly lunchtime yoga, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!