This job is no longer available
An outstanding opportunity to join Danone Baby Nutrition as Marketing Manager based out of Trowbridge.
This is a key leadership role within the Danone Baby marketing team and a pivotal position for the company. The Cow & Gate Marketing Manager will lead the development and growth of an iconic UK brand with full P&L accountability. Leading a highly competent, externally respected and passionate team, this role is crucial to the future strategic growth of Danone
Baby Nutrition UK.
• The Marketing Manager of Cow&Gate is a pivotal position in the organization, a point of reference for key leaders of other functions (especially Medical Marketing and Sales), and for the Executive Committee members.
• They will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and will really have the opportunity to make an impact and to influence the strategic direction of the company.
•They will also be involved in several international projects, generating a concrete opportunity to lead the global Danone Baby business and marketing strategy.
• P&L of the Cow&Gate Brand (autonomy on product launches, pricing, promotion and management of a significant Marketing Budget)
• Manage the MMS (Marketing, Medical, Sales) Planning Process.
• Communication Strategy Production/Media Strategy and Planning.
• Liaison with Marketing Overlay in Amsterdam.
In this pivotal Marketing Manager role you will need to demonstrate the following leadership & functional competencies:
• Strategic thinker yet pragmatic and results driven.
• Team player, collaborative, cross-functional approach.
• An ability to prioritise and work on a multitude of projects.
• Master of all marketing skills, including Market Research/Consumer Insight, NPD, Brand equity building, NPD, communication development, comms planning (Traditional & Digital).
• A people person, committed to the development of their team. Generous listeners, able to lead by example and to coach each team member, not only direct reports.
Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape), Baby (Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Medical (Fortisip).
Danone Baby Nutrition (DBN) is the biggest and fastest growing of Danone's four divisions, whose mission is to 'Stand by Mums to nurture new lives'. Danone Baby manufacture and sell a variety of baby food including Infant Formula Milk, Growing Up Milk, Cereals and Foods under two market leading brands, Aptamil and Cow&Gate.
The UK Baby Feeding market is worth £600M and growing at approximately 8%. Danone Baby leads with approximately 50% value market share overall and 74% in Milks.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.