This job is no longer available
You should have 8 years CRM experience with a track record in developing and implementing innovative customer retention strategies and campaigns.
Candidates should be strategic thinkers with exceptional project management skills plus deep, technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
This role will;
- lead the creation of a new CRM function, building the organisation’s overall supporter relationship management capability and ensure we are fit for purpose in terms of our data and communication as we move into the next phase of organisation’s growth
- transform Individual Giving as a fundraising channel for Maggie’s in terms of overall income mix
- drive the strategic development and delivery of a new stewardship programme to maximise supporter lifetime value and ensure retention of existing supporters
- create a strategy to transform our data insight and analytics capability, working with internal and external teams to implement
- develop the overall strategy for individual giving and deliver annual income targets across a range of digital and offline channels
- develop the strategy for future supporter acquisition through DM activity
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.