Huntswood is a customer driven professional services business that works across a number of industries but particularly across Retail Financial Services. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Thames Valley and are looking for a Communications Manager to join our Advisory team.
Duties will include:
- Management responsibility of team including setting objectives and development of the team
- Responsibility for the Internal and external Communications tactical plan on a rolling 12 months basis
- Responsibility for the Company’s approach to Social Media including responsibility for the Corporate LinkedIn page, external articles, Company blogs and Campaigns
- Responsible for planning, keeping abreast of newest marketing ideas via all available media
- Planning, managing and maximising advertising opportunities where there is a return on investment
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Researching, writing and editing case studies, speeches and articles
- Responsible for development of, external communications and workshops. Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, hand-outs, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, e mail campaigns
- Conceiving of, maintaining and updating information on the Company’s website
- Managing / commissioning market research and report completing
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties including trade bodies (BBA, FSA etc) through events, meetings and initiatives
The person will have:
- Educated to degree level – preferably CIM or a marketing or business degree.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Previous experience in the B2B market desirable
- Excellent Content writing skills
- Excellent Social media skills
If you want to join a company that cares about it employees; Huntswood is a Top 100 Best Companies to work for; that offers a competitive salary; plus a flexible benefits package which includes private medical insurance, travel insurance, cash plan, income protection and life assurance then apply now!
To apply to this role, please click the Apply Now button